Birthday Party Tips that you should know before you have your birthday party. Extreme fun is always looking to help our guest injoy themselves, so please read these important tips on having a safe and fun birthday parties.
- You may bring in your own food when having a birthday party with Extreme fun. We also have Pizza that you can order if you don’t want to bother picking up your own food.
- Your party will last for 1 hour and 45 min in the party pad room. After your time is up you can stay and play for the rest of the day for free. Please note: You can purchase extra party hours for $25 a hour.
- Extreme Fun has a cleaning fee of $25 that must be paid before your party…. Please note: You will get this money back after you have left the party pad room on time and have picked up most of your mess from the party.
- Make sure to bring plates,cups, forks, spoons, candles and anything else you might need for you to have a super cool birthday party.
- You have to be 1 to 12 years old to play on the Bounce houses….Parents with small children can help them up and down the bouncers.
- Any outside vendor must be approved by Extreme Fun Management.
- Remember to bring Socks!!! You must wear socks at all times.
Please call (586)585-2000 if you have anymore questions about having a super cool birthday party with Extreme Fun.